Long time no see
DATE: Monday, November 18, 2013 TIME: 8:49 PM
If I were to create an analogy, my life is like my laptop. No further explanations because I want the understanding exclusive to the people who are relatively close enough to understand what I mean.
I really have nothing to update about myself. Someone forced me to write this post. I see you. I'm just going to spit out things in my head at the moment.
Potatoes are the most acceptable hyped up object of comparison in my opinion. People tend to use it to call themselves 'deformed' and 'ugly.' I mean who cares, no one really looks at a potato and goes, "well this is ugly I'm not buying it, I'm not eating that." That thing is still going to be delicious. I'll be cheesy and say, it's what on the inside that counts. Although it sounds a bit grotesque that we use potatoes for various types of food and that's a bit cannibalistic.
When you watch a horror movie and you get startled or afraid, your automatic response is to scream or yell. Sometimes you close your eyes and let time pass while listening to what's going on. How about reading an extremely scary book? How are you to react? What's the standard appropriate reaction to this? Screaming is a bit weird. You can't close your eyes because once you come back, you're still on the same spot. Skip it and you may have missed an important detail of the story.